Would you like to setup at the Upstate’s newest Popular Culture Convention?
Just fill out the application below. Once your application has been reviewed & approved you will be contacted. Information about payment and other details will be provided upon verification of acceptance.
We are striving to have a balance of vendors with a wide range of comics, toys and games.
- Upstate POP Expo is a family friendly environment.
- No mature or otherwise inappropriate items/art are to be displayed or sold.
- No counterfeit/bootleg items are to be displayed or sold.
- No weapons of any kind are to be displayed or sold.
- Applications are approved on a first come first serve basis, Tables are not guaranteed until paid in full, there are no refunds, without approval.
Rick Fortenberry – Comics/Collectables –
Baby Babiez – belts, wallets, clothing – www.babyrabiez.com
- Setup will be available on Friday from 12pm – 6pm. Saturday from 7:30am – 9:30am. Need to have all aisles/areas cleaned of any boxes or debris and booth ready at 10 am.
- Booths must be staffed both days at all times during convention hours.
- Teardown will not be available till 5pm on Sunday, need to be completed by 9pm Sunday.
- Vendors/Artists will not hold UPE or the Shriners Convention Center responsible for any damages or losses.
- Room will be locked and secured after setup on Friday and at end of day on Saturday. No admittance is available during these times.